Best leave 'the Moon,' Buddy's bagel alone
Instead of, "Hey, Joe, nice to see you!" one recent day, I was met with "what are YOU doing out here?''
Now I feel almost as responsible as another of the golf group, non-retired division, should feel about what has become known as "Buddy and the Toasted Bagel" incident.
Words ensued. The manager appeared. Buddy got his bagel toasted. The kid co-worker lost it. The manager told the kid to get lost.
Buddy got into his car and drove away, wishing the kid a good day on his way.
So, two morals for today. (1) Don't mess with Buddy's bagel. (2) Don't expect sympathy from the Moon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chair to serve as Derry POW/MIA memorial - 0
- Harbor Homes of Nashua receives funds to expand mental health services - 0
- Veterans Home in Tilton takes on ALS challenge - 0
- Honor Our Veterans event on Aug. 24; free pork roast in Rochester; free pork roast in Rochester - 0
- Homeland Heroes to open "store" in Hudson - 0
- At 73, double amputee Vietnam vet is golfing again with special cart at Manchester CC - 0
- Veterans Home's oldest resident dies at 100 - 0
- Vets charity receives a $150,000 gift - 0
- Veterans News: Coupe De Ville Band plays in Kingston - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you