Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police arrest two for attempted smoke shop robbery in Rochester
ROCHESTER – Police arrested two local men and charged them with trying to break into Jimmy’s Smoke Shop on North Main Street early Monday morning.
Officers responded to the downtown business after a burglary alarm sounded at 4:50 a.m. As a result, Douglas Moore, 25, listed by police as a transient, was charged with attempted burglary, and Anthony Lewis, 23, of 16 Pine St., Apt. 9, was charged with criminal liability for the conduct of another.
Lewis and Moore, who were held in Strafford County jail in Dover on cash bail of $5,000 and $3,500, respectively, are scheduled to be arraigned Monday in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917