Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Police arrest two for attempted smoke shop robbery in Rochester
ROCHESTER – Police arrested two local men and charged them with trying to break into Jimmy’s Smoke Shop on North Main Street early Monday morning.
Officers responded to the downtown business after a burglary alarm sounded at 4:50 a.m. As a result, Douglas Moore, 25, listed by police as a transient, was charged with attempted burglary, and Anthony Lewis, 23, of 16 Pine St., Apt. 9, was charged with criminal liability for the conduct of another.
Lewis and Moore, who were held in Strafford County jail in Dover on cash bail of $5,000 and $3,500, respectively, are scheduled to be arraigned Monday in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917