Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Londonderry father and son face drug charges
Police had a warrant to search the home of Brandon Castiglione, 18, for stolen property when the officers noticed marijuana and paraphernalia sitting in the open.
The officers updated the warrant and found significant amounts of marijuana, jars, baggies, grow lights, boxes that had been used as racks to dry the plants and hallucinogenic mushrooms during the raid on Sept. 30.
His father, Mark Castiglione, 54, was charged with being in control of a property where drugs were kept.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 0
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 34
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice' - 0
- Senate gives final passage to President Obama's plan for arming Syrian rebels - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 3
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 5
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917