Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester man accused of making fraudulent credit card transactions
Two court appearances
Because he was out on bail when he allegedly committed a new crime, police prosecutors filed a motion to have Jeremy Ruschak’s bail on the earlier charge revoked.
At his arraignment on the new charge Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Ruschak told Judge John Emery: “I have trial tomorrow (Tuesday).”
A Weare man, accused of swinging a buck knife at a loss prevention officer who sought to detain him at Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Sunday, was charged with a felony of robbery.
Adam Belleville, 23, of 657 S. Stark Highway, was also charged with felony falsifying evidence for allegedly hiding the knife in a getaway vehicle.
Quincy Flynn, 41, of 549 Somerville St., Monday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge John Emery that he would waive extradition to New York on a fugitive warrant.
Police prosecutor Lt. Peter Favreau said New York police said they would be coming to get Flynn, so the judge set a deadline of Oct. 17 for the pickup.
A prior stalking conviction means two new stalking charges against a Derry man are felonies, instead of misdemeanors.
Scott Davis, 28, of 6 Oak St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on the two stalking charges that allege he entered a woman’s apartment and spoke with her Sept. 21 and went there again Friday.
Straight to prison
Police said a Manchester man who walked away from Calumet House, 127 Lowell St., a transitional housing unit operated by the state corrections department, was found Monday morning. The man had failed to return to Calumet House from work Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483