Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Nashua mother accused in beating death of her son offered plea deal by prosecutors
According to court documents, a plea deal has been presented to Unique S. Gould, 21, of 8 Ash Court, who is accused of repeatedly hitting Devon Gould, 2, causing a catastrophic brain injury and subsequent death.
During a dispositional conference hearing last month, Judge Diane Nicolosi scheduled jury selection for April 7, 2014, with Gould’s trial planned to begin on April 10, 2014, according to court records.
Following the boy’s hospitalization, Gould was interviewed by two detectives, at which time she allegedly acknowledged spanking her son on April 25, according to court documents.
Devon was placed on life support following the attack, and ultimately died two weeks later, family members previously told the New Hampshire Union Leader.
Gould’s public defense attorney, Anthony Sculimbrene, previously described this as a “very sad case.” In a prior statement, Sculimbrene said his client asserts her innocence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Total Votes: 917