Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Judge: Criminal case can continue against corporate owners of The Page
The basement level dance floor — called the Stadium Lounge — was where a bar patron leveled fatal blows to the head of 24-year-old Joshua Krantz on April 5. Krantz later died from his injuries.
On Thursday, a jury convicted Josiah Mayo, 26, of first- and second-degree assault for kicking another patron during a confrontation on July 15, 2012, after the two had left The Page at closing time.
The man accused of killing Krantz, Zachary O’Neill, 24, of Dover, is charged with manslaughter and first-degree assault. Prosecutors say O’Neill attacked Krantz because he was angry about having a drink spilled on him earlier in the night.
Prosecutors brought separate criminal charges against New Adventure Entertainment LLC in May for serving alcohol on the dance floor at The Page. Only the corporation is charged and faces criminal liability, not the individual owners, according to the indictments.
READER COMMENTS: 15
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917