Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Judge: Criminal case can continue against corporate owners of The Page
The basement level dance floor — called the Stadium Lounge — was where a bar patron leveled fatal blows to the head of 24-year-old Joshua Krantz on April 5. Krantz later died from his injuries.
On Thursday, a jury convicted Josiah Mayo, 26, of first- and second-degree assault for kicking another patron during a confrontation on July 15, 2012, after the two had left The Page at closing time.
The man accused of killing Krantz, Zachary O’Neill, 24, of Dover, is charged with manslaughter and first-degree assault. Prosecutors say O’Neill attacked Krantz because he was angry about having a drink spilled on him earlier in the night.
Prosecutors brought separate criminal charges against New Adventure Entertainment LLC in May for serving alcohol on the dance floor at The Page. Only the corporation is charged and faces criminal liability, not the individual owners, according to the indictments.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424