Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Judge: Criminal case can continue against corporate owners of The Page
The basement level dance floor — called the Stadium Lounge — was where a bar patron leveled fatal blows to the head of 24-year-old Joshua Krantz on April 5. Krantz later died from his injuries.
On Thursday, a jury convicted Josiah Mayo, 26, of first- and second-degree assault for kicking another patron during a confrontation on July 15, 2012, after the two had left The Page at closing time.
The man accused of killing Krantz, Zachary O’Neill, 24, of Dover, is charged with manslaughter and first-degree assault. Prosecutors say O’Neill attacked Krantz because he was angry about having a drink spilled on him earlier in the night.
Prosecutors brought separate criminal charges against New Adventure Entertainment LLC in May for serving alcohol on the dance floor at The Page. Only the corporation is charged and faces criminal liability, not the individual owners, according to the indictments.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth