Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Judge: Criminal case can continue against corporate owners of The Page
The basement level dance floor — called the Stadium Lounge — was where a bar patron leveled fatal blows to the head of 24-year-old Joshua Krantz on April 5. Krantz later died from his injuries.
On Thursday, a jury convicted Josiah Mayo, 26, of first- and second-degree assault for kicking another patron during a confrontation on July 15, 2012, after the two had left The Page at closing time.
The man accused of killing Krantz, Zachary O’Neill, 24, of Dover, is charged with manslaughter and first-degree assault. Prosecutors say O’Neill attacked Krantz because he was angry about having a drink spilled on him earlier in the night.
Prosecutors brought separate criminal charges against New Adventure Entertainment LLC in May for serving alcohol on the dance floor at The Page. Only the corporation is charged and faces criminal liability, not the individual owners, according to the indictments.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 6
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424