Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Jurors allowed to hear Raymond man's statements to police in baby abuse case
Labell testified he closed the door for privacy, and told Moore that he was not under arrest.
"The facts strongly suggest that Mr. Moore was not deprived of his freedom by Detective Labell in any significant way," McHugh said in a seven-page decision.
He faces 14 counts of second-degree assault and six counts of endangering the welfare of a child. Moore's wife, Erica, also faces misdemeanor child endangerment charges.
Moore agreed to give a written statement to Labell at the hospital.
Labell testified that he left Moore in the hospital room for about 20 minutes to complete his written statement. Labell returned to find Moore with his wife.
Labell confronted Moore about the two different statements. Moore denied saying the earlier statement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 6
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424