UNH ‘sexologist’ was paid $1,825 to lecture students
The sex talk that featured students wearing sex toys on stage has drawn criticism because of the subject matter and the way it was funded using student activity fees.
A woman who answered the phone in Huddleston’s office also said he wasn’t available.
The event was hosted by the Memorial Union Student Organization (MUSO), a student-run organization that UNH says works to provide enriched and enlightened programming and group interactions.
The two-hour presentation was filled with laughter from the students as Andelloux talked about different types of orgasms, demonstrated sex toys, offered tips on sexual positions, encouraged masturbation, and touched on other sexual topics.
“Sex is supposed to be a party. It’s not supposed to be a funeral, and meeting our desires is really important,” she told the audience.
“The things I do for this job,” she said. She then invited four student volunteers to come onto the stage where they were asked to wear strap-on sex toys in front of the crowd for a demonstration.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- New headmaster eager to take the reins at Pinkerton - 0
- SNHU, NH Institute of Art merger talk creates anxiety for some - 4
- UNH- Manchester looks to move into Pandora building - 2
- Wilton school project begins - 0
- Nashua explores taking over Brentwood School - 0
- Franklin Pierce lays off four full-time employees - 0
- New Highland-Goffe's Falls principal starts job today - 0
- Board to vote on new graphic design program - 0
- Londonderry names assistant superintendent - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax