UNH ‘sexologist’ was paid $1,825 to lecture students
The sex talk that featured students wearing sex toys on stage has drawn criticism because of the subject matter and the way it was funded using student activity fees.
A woman who answered the phone in Huddleston’s office also said he wasn’t available.
The event was hosted by the Memorial Union Student Organization (MUSO), a student-run organization that UNH says works to provide enriched and enlightened programming and group interactions.
The two-hour presentation was filled with laughter from the students as Andelloux talked about different types of orgasms, demonstrated sex toys, offered tips on sexual positions, encouraged masturbation, and touched on other sexual topics.
“Sex is supposed to be a party. It’s not supposed to be a funeral, and meeting our desires is really important,” she told the audience.
“The things I do for this job,” she said. She then invited four student volunteers to come onto the stage where they were asked to wear strap-on sex toys in front of the crowd for a demonstration.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pat Buchanan: China has begun prowling Asia like a hungry tiger - 3
- Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race - 4
- Fred Hiatt: While Obama talked, Assad killed - 4
- Ramesh Ponnuru: Why the latest corporate tax cut plan won't work - 1
- Aidan Connell: Manchester Central educated this Hooksett student very well - 13
- Deroy Murdock; Fracking is 'greener' than environmentalists want to admit - 10
- Margaret Carlson: Is Obamacare challenging enough yet for President Obama? - 4
- George Will: Scott Walker, action figure governor - 1
- Charles Krauthammer: An outbreak of lawlessness - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 4
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112