NHIAA Roundup: MacPherson leads Raymond booters
Tucker MacPherson scored his 30th and 31st goals of the season to lead Raymond past Pelham 3-2 in a boys’ soccer match in Raymond Monday.
Goffstown 3, Keene 1 (25-17, 25-10, 23-25, 25-8): At Goffstown, top performers for Keene (1-10) were Madison Wells (seven digs, two kills), Anna Hubbard (six digs, one kill) and Maya Ginsberg (six assists). Leading Goffstown (7-4) were Jess Williamson (nine kills, two aces), Kendra Siemiesz (15 assists, three kills), Katie Howe (six kills, four digs) and Emilie Veilliux with 10 assists.
Pinkerton 5, Nashua North 1: At Derry, Julie Saltamartini scored three goals for Pinkerton (10-1) which has won nine straight games. Samantha Day and Jessica Cote each tallied one goal. Kaylie DeCosmo had three assists. Caitlin Russell scored rfor North.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- H.S. Football: Knight leads South past North - 0
- H.S. Football: Trinity, with all the trimmings, runs past Central - 3
- Unchained following 34 years, Thursday's Turkey Bowl is Paul Boucher's last game - 1
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Motivation aplenty for Central and Trinity in Manchester's annual Turkey Bowl - 3
- Martinez, Rodriguez lift Salem past Lawrence - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: On any given Thursday - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Crimson glide - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: This year, No. 1 is a no-doubter - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 0
- Napoli returns to Boston with two-year deal - 0
- Celtics come up big against Nuggets - 0
- Johnson honored for sixth NASCAR title - 0
- Kilpatrick leads UNH women past Dartmouth - 0
- UNH, Dartmouth football players named All-New England - 0
- Manchester Monarchs beat Portland Pirates in shootout - 0
- Wildcats shut down Black Bears again - 0
- U.S. preparing for grueling World Cup - 0
UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m.
Casino for NH wins critical endorsement
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges