Greater Derry Caregivers celebrate quarter of a century
The organization will celebrate its service to the community with a gala and silent auction scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 24, at Zorvino Vineyards in Sandown, said Cindee Tanuma, Caregivers’ executive director.
Keynote speaker of the evening is John Clayton, an author and former New Hampshire Union Leader columnist. Clayton will engage the audience by posing such questions as: “If you were writing a book about New Hampshire, what would be in it?” Tanuma said.
The organization strives to meet the needs of volunteers by matching them to the level of service they feel comfortable delivering, Tanuma said.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.