Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Merrimack’s Ida Mae’s Deli burglarized
MERRIMACK — Local police are investigating a burglary that may have occurred late Sunday night or early Monday morning at Ida Mae’s Deli.
When employees arrived for the morning shift Monday, they discovered that the restaurant was broken into and an undisclosed amount of cash was stolen.
The business is located at 600 Daniel Webster Highway adjacent to the Village Variety at Depot Street.
According to police, the person responsible for the incident likely knew where the money was kept inside the restaurant. Police are in the process of interviewing current and former employees but are asking for the public’s help.
Anyone with information about the burglary is urged to call local police at 424-3774 or the anonymous Crimeline at 424-2424.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424