Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester restaurateur faces sex charge
Pereira is accused of sexual assault and of exposing himself to an employee at Rouge Grill, 860 Elm St., on June 22. The police affidavit filed in support of arrest warrants says the alleged victim went to police June 27, telling police that three days after the initial incidents, Pereira took her aside and told her: "I'm going to have sex with you."
He and Vaine are also partners in Molly's Tavern and Restaurant in New Boston.
"It was a metropolitan-style restaurant, and part of the problem was the lack of population density to support that," he said. "So we decided to shut it down and reinvent ourselves."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 1
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 1
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate
'Our job is to rebuild that middle class'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917