Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Ossipee man faces sexual assault charges in Manchester
Seth Greywolf, who has served two prison terms for sexual assault convictions, is charged with a pattern of sexual assault over six months or more, of a child who was under age 13 when the assaults allegedly began in January 2009.
“I’m on disability,” he said. “I take care of my elderly mother.”
Emery set bail at $30,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include no contact with the alleged assault victim. Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 22.
Police said members of the street crime unit late Monday afternoon approached three pedestrians in the area of Walnut and Lowell streets who they suspected had been involved in drug activity.
Nathanial Hill, 23, of 346 Spruce St., could enter no plea in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of second-degree assault that alleges he put both hands around his ex-girlfriend’s neck and squeezed until she lost consciousness.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man stabbed in leg in Manchester incident - 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 1
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 13
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 1
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917