Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Accused Elliot Hospital attacker facing competency hearing
The second-degree assault charge on Clermont would have carried up to seven years in prison while the current simple assault charge carries a year in jail.
Susanna Whitcher, a spokeswoman for Elliot Hospital, said on Tuesday that Wyman wasn't a patient there, "so I really can't give you an update on how's he doing. He's not returned to work."
"Melissa has returned to work," Whitcher said.
Court records said Kinglocke fractured Clermont's cheek bone and knocked her to the ground.
Superior Court Judge David Garfunkel ordered the release of Kinglocke's medical and mental health records as "determining whether he is competent to stand trial is necessary to ensure a fair process and to do justice."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917