Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Accused Elliot Hospital attacker facing competency hearing
The second-degree assault charge on Clermont would have carried up to seven years in prison while the current simple assault charge carries a year in jail.
Susanna Whitcher, a spokeswoman for Elliot Hospital, said on Tuesday that Wyman wasn't a patient there, "so I really can't give you an update on how's he doing. He's not returned to work."
"Melissa has returned to work," Whitcher said.
Court records said Kinglocke fractured Clermont's cheek bone and knocked her to the ground.
Superior Court Judge David Garfunkel ordered the release of Kinglocke's medical and mental health records as "determining whether he is competent to stand trial is necessary to ensure a fair process and to do justice."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424