Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man stabbed outside of Nashua apartment complex
According to Sgt. Kevin O’Brien of the Nashua Police Department, the man suffered a non-life-threatening knife wound shortly after 4 p.m. on Heon Court.
The victim, whose name was not immediately provided by authorities, was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua where his condition was not known as of press time.
There were no witnesses to the stabbing, and police said there is no reason to believe the public is in any danger.
The victim provided authorities with a vague description of two possible suspects — identifying them only as a black male and a white male. Police did search the area and secure the crime scene but few details were available Wednesday night.
Authorities were able to respond to the scene almost immediately, said O’Brien. Heon Court is located off of Allds Street in the Crown Hill section of the city, not far from Infant Jesus Roman Catholic Church.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424