ConVal athletic director, assistant step down amid investigation
There is an ongoing investigation related to discrepancies in student activity funds, according to Minnihan. When asked if there was a connection between the resignations and the investigation, Minnihan said he could not comment.
In an email, Minnihan wrote: “Approximately two weeks ago we became aware of discrepancies in student activity funds. There are funds that various student groups raise through fundraising or other activities. Discrepancies in the cash receipts were discovered when bank deposits were made. We launched an investigation and reported the matter to the Peterborough Police Department. Although no conclusive evidence was uncovered, we have determined that proper record-keeping protocols were not followed.
“The amount of money that we’re talking about is somewhere around $1,000,” he said.
Hall and Keeler could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK? - 0
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 0
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Boys' Basketball Preview: Memorial, Central look to be in the mix again - 0
- Innovations abound at UNH event - 0
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Monarchs head to Portland Wednesday - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Pembroke girls rally to win - 0
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Another View -- Ross Gittell and Jeremy Hitchcock: By focusing on student success, NH community colleges prove their value
Another View -- David Scannell: A justified federal civil rights action in Manchester's schools
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Police arrest pair after bullets fly