ConVal athletic director, assistant step down amid investigation
There is an ongoing investigation related to discrepancies in student activity funds, according to Minnihan. When asked if there was a connection between the resignations and the investigation, Minnihan said he could not comment.
In an email, Minnihan wrote: “Approximately two weeks ago we became aware of discrepancies in student activity funds. There are funds that various student groups raise through fundraising or other activities. Discrepancies in the cash receipts were discovered when bank deposits were made. We launched an investigation and reported the matter to the Peterborough Police Department. Although no conclusive evidence was uncovered, we have determined that proper record-keeping protocols were not followed.
“The amount of money that we’re talking about is somewhere around $1,000,” he said.
Hall and Keeler could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 6
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 48
- Veterans Count, for less: Feds shred a program that works - 3
- Salem's town clown: Nothing is the public's business - 3
- Havenstein's Pledge: It's a sound business plan - 2
- 'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH - 35
- Personhood Controversial? Really? - 36
- Pocket Constitutions: Windham's non-scandal - 16
- Obama's escalation: In Iraq, too broad a fight - 14
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown camps react to attendance reports - 0
- Executive Council approves removal of Exit 12 Merrimack tollbooths - 0
- Nashua panel to consider two police contracts - 0
- Londonderry firefighter charged with harassment - 0
- World War II veteran from Berlin to receive French Legion of Honor - 0
- Stocks tumble on Ebola fears - 0
- Liberia, U.S. officials say Ebola patient showed no symptoms before flying - 0
- Obama winning on a foreign policy issue for a change - 0
- Yom Kippur at Etz Hayim Synagogue - 0
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
Brown a no-show at border security meetings
Prosecutor: No right to a uniform