ConVal athletic director, assistant step down amid investigation
There is an ongoing investigation related to discrepancies in student activity funds, according to Minnihan. When asked if there was a connection between the resignations and the investigation, Minnihan said he could not comment.
In an email, Minnihan wrote: “Approximately two weeks ago we became aware of discrepancies in student activity funds. There are funds that various student groups raise through fundraising or other activities. Discrepancies in the cash receipts were discovered when bank deposits were made. We launched an investigation and reported the matter to the Peterborough Police Department. Although no conclusive evidence was uncovered, we have determined that proper record-keeping protocols were not followed.
“The amount of money that we’re talking about is somewhere around $1,000,” he said.
Hall and Keeler could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 34
- VA wait times: They are still bad - 6
- NH votes matter: A House close to the people - 2
- Power shortage: Our environmentalism tax - 18
- Turkeys for all: Thanks and giving in Manchester - 0
- Politics & pipes: Keystone's friends and enemies - 32
- A silenced voice who spoke for those who could not - 2
- Big Green grime: Dartmouth needs a cleaning - 4
- Retaliation? Right-to-know revisions could help - 1
- Classroom inputs: A Nashua literacy experiment - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 0
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?