Home » News » Public Safety
Man flown to Maine hospital for head injury Tuesday night listed in satisfactory condition
The accident involving this motorcycle — a 1997 Suzuki GSF — closed Old Dover Road in Rochester for several hours Tuesday night. (COURTESY)
Emergency personnel responded around 6:45 p.m. after a 1997 Suzuki GSF, driven by Christopher Morin, 23, of Lebanon, Maine, was involved in an accident near the Exit 11 off-ramp from the Spaulding Turnpike — Route 16.
As of Wednesday, Morin was listed in satisfactory condition at Maine Medical, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to contact the Rochester Police Department at 330-7127. Alternatively, calls can be made to the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'