Milford getting into the spirit with Great Pumpkin Festival
The Great Pumpkin Festival begins on Friday at 5 p.m. with live music on the Milford Oval, a chili roundup and a beer and wine tasting event on the Community House lawn, and a haunted trail at Emerson Park.
One of the new events is a zombie walk hosted by the Milford Recreation Department. Folks dressed in their un-deadliest best will wander through town, scoring prizes for the best or most gruesome costumes. The Walk of the Dead will begin at 6:30 p.m. on the Community House lawn.
The annual pumpkin weigh-off will be held on the oval at 10 a.m.. There will be a pumpkin catapult at TD Bank, an arts and crafts show at Town Hall, and music and stories on the Oval and at Emerson Park.
In the evening, the pumpkin lighting will take place on the Oval at 5:30 p.m., and the annual talent show will be held at the Amato Center for the Performing Arts at 8 p.m.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.