Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown holds Friday Night Under the Lights - 0
- Volunteers needed for SAU19 superintendent search in Goffstown, New Boston - 0
- Hooksett, Derry's Pinkerton Academy aiming for 10-year deal - 0
- Salem selectmen make change to speed up process for builders - 0
- Merrimack celebrates Christmas in festive style - 0
- Windham Holiday Shopping Extravaganza a boon for local businesses, charities - 0
- Tree lighting event draws hundreds in Windham - 0
- New Hampshire Senior News Notes - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Waterfowl hunting season has noticeable changes - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use