Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Blizzard was last challenge for retiring Derry fire chief - 0
- Blizzard couldn't bury this year's Pond Hockey Classic - 0
- Slopeside: Proper ski boots should fit like a glove and make all the difference - 0
- NH moose hunt lottery is open - 0
- Stars of professional, community theater to be spotlighted - 0
- Bromberg, Hidalgo headlining at Plymouth venue - 0
- Have an appetite for family theater? Try 'Life on a Plate' - 0
- Needle-felted murals brighten up Concord this winter - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen to unveil shop - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Nickelback
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
NH moose hunt lottery is open
Bedford reprimands students for tweets critical of superintendent for not cancelling school Wednesday
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester man gets his stolen Cadillac back along with a $125 tow bill