Home » Opinion » Editorials
Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Historical society puts muster day mayhem, 'cannon shenanigans' in its sights - 0
- Show revives '80s with colorful fashions, signature pop, metal, rock - 0
- Islay Mist Ceilidh to perform in Colebrook - 0
- NH Choreographer's Showcase unveiled - 0
- Audubon to host spring breakfast - 0
- Two 'Sultans of Swing' re-team for national tour that includes NH stop - 0
- Led Zeppelin experience honors father's legacy - 0
- Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem to present workshops in north country - 0
- Excitement grows for school production of 'My Son Pinocchio Jr' - 0
Elton John's greatest hits on the big screen
Win tickets to see Jillian Michaels
Islay Mist Ceilidh to perform in Colebrook
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill