Home » News » Public Safety
Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- St. Patrick celebrations culminate with Manchester parade - 0
- Adam Ezra Group brings road trip to Granite State this spring - 0
- Astrology and Psychic Fair planned - 0
- Guitar ensemble, rock band students play - 0
- Egg-citing Easter egg hunts starting across Granite State - 0
- Time for maple sugaring in Mt. Washington Valley - 0
- Quarrybrook hosts Maple Day with outdoor activities - 0
- On your mark, get set — gather sap - 0
- 1,200-plus visitors expected at Spring Harvest Maple Farm - 0
Astrology and Psychic Fair planned
On your mark, get set — gather sap
Without gas tax hike, NH House budget stalls
January blizzard officially ruled a disaster
A DOT budget: Hara-kiri on the highway
NH's maple sap isn't as sweet as it once was
George Will: Who says economics is hard?
Rockingham County commissioners vote against defending Conway in possible whistleblower case