Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island - 0
- Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser - 0
- Copper stolen from old Salem school - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Special nongame appeal to benefit terns research - 0
- Parade, Santa heading to city - 0
- Bedford homeowners make use of renewable energy - 0
- Festival of Trees lights up Exeter - 0
- Peterborough volunteers to revive Handel's Messiah - 0
- Plymouth readies for holiday fun - 0
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Win tickets to see Monster Jam
Bedford Village Inn plans to add new hotel
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options