Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham schools may opt out of federal lunch program - 0
- Salem school moves forward with gym floor replacement - 0
- NH Club Notes: Goffstown Rotary to host meet-and-greet social - 0
- Tiny cookie causes stir in tiniest town in New Hampshire - 0
- Claremont 250th includes festival, brewfest - 0
- Peterborough group shares the basics of hearth cookery - 0
- Speedway looks to attract more fans as NASCAR stars return to NH - 0
- Next to the fun park, a new seafood spot - 0
- A story to bring beer lovers pleasant dreams - 0
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Windham's Advanced Placement program growing
Claremont 250th includes festival, brewfest
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
USNH's raw deal: Part deux