No snow is never a problem at New Hampshire Grass Drags
Snow will be on the minds of the estimated 40,000 people expected at the New Hampshire Grass Drags and Water Cross competition this weekend. The event at Brookvale Farm on Martin Road begins Friday and runs through Sunday.
Professional freestyle rider Levi LaVallee will also bring his team and be available to sign autographs. LaVallee is a nine-time Winter X Games medalist and holds the world record for the longest snowmobile distance jump at 412 feet.
Doherty said some 300 riders are planning to participate this year, including amateurs who compete Friday night and Saturday afternoon.
In addition to the races, nearly 100 vendors will be selling snowmobile gear and other equipment.
The event also serves as the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association’s largest fundraiser of the year.
A three-day pass is $40. Children under 12 are free.
For more information, go to www.nhgrassdrags.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cranmore To Offer Special Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package - 0
- Loeb School offers free Winter Classes - 0
- Free Ice Fishing Seminars at Fish and Game in January - 0
- Amherst holiday tour features historical homes - 0
- Peterborough seniors know they have friends - 0
- Enter to win a pair of tickets to see Zappa Plays Zappa - 0
- Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow - 0
- Feeling Scrooge-ish? Just visit the Festival of Trees - 0
- Monadnock Conservancy gets towns' financial help - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Peterborough seniors know they have friends
FDA may be last hope for Hudson girl
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false