Missy’s Hope 5Kin Manchester will raise money for domestic violence victims
Melissa “Missy” Cantin Charbonneau was shot and killed by her husband Oct. 22, 2009. A bright and skilled nurse and dedicated mother, Charbonneau was the victim of domestic abuse.For the fourth year, Missy’s Hope 5K will take place around Crystal Lake. This year’s race is 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 19.
The race registration fee is $20, with advance registration recommended through the race website at missyshope5k.com. Online registration is open through Oct. 17, but registration is possible at 9 a.m. on race day.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Peterborough seniors know they have friends - 0
- Enter to win a pair of tickets to see Zappa Plays Zappa - 0
- Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow - 0
- Feeling Scrooge-ish? Just visit the Festival of Trees - 0
- Monadnock Conservancy gets towns' financial help - 0
- Wreaths Around Wadleigh auction raises about $1,000 for library programs - 0
- Wreaths Across America get big send-off - 0
- Bedford council to unveil 'conservative' $26.6M plan - 0
- Website: Durham best in NH for young families, Hooksett, Littleton also rank high - 0
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Peterborough seniors know they have friends
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice