Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Names of officers in fatal Weare police shooting remain withheld
She said it will be “probably several more weeks” before her office is prepared to release a preliminary finding, which will include the names of the two officers who fired their weapons and struck DeJesus.
Both are veteran, full-time officers who have been placed on paid administrative leave pending the results of the investigation, which is standard procedure.
The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force was not involved in the undercover operation, officials have said.
Neither Hillsborough County Attorney Patricia M. LaFrance nor Morrell would comment on this Wednesday.
LaFrance said: “The Attorney General’s office is investigating. I’m not commenting on that.”
Interim Weare police administrator Arthur Walker said in August that he believes the officers acted appropriately and looks forward to the Attorney General’s report.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Knife-wielding robbers target two stores in Manchester - 2
- Former county corrections officer drops appeal of his firing - 0
- Salem man facing charge for attempted murder of mother - 0
- Mass. man charged with sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Plaistow lawyer indicted in fatal boat crash - 2
- Another arrest made after Exeter drug sweep - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of assaulting toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Shaheen, Ayotte on opposite sides of procedural vote on budget compromise - 3
- Snow slows NH rush hour; cancels many evening events - 1
- NH ranks first in controlling infectious disease, according to report - 1
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- Water Works tax agreement moves closer to approval - 0
- Pinkerton, Memorial deadlock - 0
- Concord's Law is Athlete of the Month - 0
Blue Jays knuckler may be headed to NH
Most NH hospitals average on measurement of knee, hip surgery; Wentworth-Douglas among worst
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424