Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Plaistow detective faces charges of threatening, assault
Rose-Marie Balboni, an assistant county attorney with the Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office, said on Thursday that she could not comment on an open case.
Court papers say Wickson grabbed the 21-year-old woman by the hair at one point, “attempted to kiss her” and grabbed her buttocks. Wickson threw the beer at a 30-year-old woman, and “then lunged towards (her) as if to hit her,” according to court records.
“I’m not going to be able to make any particular comments on the allegations,” Lavallee said. “My client adamantly denies the charges. The grand jury is a secret, one-sided process, and I look forward to getting into court and beginning his defense in earnest.”
Wickson is scheduled to be arraigned on the charges Oct. 24 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'