Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Shotgun found after Danville buglary brings police response
According to Police Chief Wade Parsons, a tenant who lives at 57 Hampstead Road arrived home around 2 p.m. Thursday and found the residence had been burglarized and several electronics missing, including a 65-inch flat screen TV.
Police responded and during their investigation located a 12-gauge shotgun in plain view inside the home. The tenant couldn't immediately identity the owner of the weapon, Parsons said.
Police set up a perimeter in the surrounding area with help from Fremont, Kingston, and Hampstead police along with assistance from the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department. State Police used a K-9 to search a wooded area behind the residence, but Parsons said no suspects were found.
Police later learned that the shotgun belonged to another tenant who lives at the residence but wasn't around at the time.
Anyone with information on the burglary is asked to call the Danville Police Department at 382-9403 or the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917