Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Shotgun found after Danville buglary brings police response
According to Police Chief Wade Parsons, a tenant who lives at 57 Hampstead Road arrived home around 2 p.m. Thursday and found the residence had been burglarized and several electronics missing, including a 65-inch flat screen TV.
Police responded and during their investigation located a 12-gauge shotgun in plain view inside the home. The tenant couldn't immediately identity the owner of the weapon, Parsons said.
Police set up a perimeter in the surrounding area with help from Fremont, Kingston, and Hampstead police along with assistance from the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department. State Police used a K-9 to search a wooded area behind the residence, but Parsons said no suspects were found.
Police later learned that the shotgun belonged to another tenant who lives at the residence but wasn't around at the time.
Anyone with information on the burglary is asked to call the Danville Police Department at 382-9403 or the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424