Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Shotgun found after Danville buglary brings police response
According to Police Chief Wade Parsons, a tenant who lives at 57 Hampstead Road arrived home around 2 p.m. Thursday and found the residence had been burglarized and several electronics missing, including a 65-inch flat screen TV.
Police responded and during their investigation located a 12-gauge shotgun in plain view inside the home. The tenant couldn't immediately identity the owner of the weapon, Parsons said.
Police set up a perimeter in the surrounding area with help from Fremont, Kingston, and Hampstead police along with assistance from the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department. State Police used a K-9 to search a wooded area behind the residence, but Parsons said no suspects were found.
Police later learned that the shotgun belonged to another tenant who lives at the residence but wasn't around at the time.
Anyone with information on the burglary is asked to call the Danville Police Department at 382-9403 or the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424