Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester police investigate stabbing on Piscataquog River trail
Investigators learned of the stabbing about 8 p.m. Wednesday when police were called to Catholic Medical Center.
Thomas Tromblay, 48, who lists his address as the New Horizons for New Hampshire shelter at 199 Manchester St., was being treated for stab wounds, injuries police say are not life-threatening.
Tromblay told police Eric, whose last name he did not know, attacked him. He said they were walking along the footbridge on the Piscataquog River trail when they decided to sit and rest. Suddenly, he said, Eric began attacking him with a knife causing several wounds.
He described Eric as a 6-foot, white man in his early 20s with wavy, dirty blond hair, broken glasses and a Batman hat.
Police said the attack was an isolated incident that happened between two men who know each other and who had been hanging around together for most of the day.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917