Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester police investigate stabbing on Piscataquog River trail
Investigators learned of the stabbing about 8 p.m. Wednesday when police were called to Catholic Medical Center.
Thomas Tromblay, 48, who lists his address as the New Horizons for New Hampshire shelter at 199 Manchester St., was being treated for stab wounds, injuries police say are not life-threatening.
Tromblay told police Eric, whose last name he did not know, attacked him. He said they were walking along the footbridge on the Piscataquog River trail when they decided to sit and rest. Suddenly, he said, Eric began attacking him with a knife causing several wounds.
He described Eric as a 6-foot, white man in his early 20s with wavy, dirty blond hair, broken glasses and a Batman hat.
Police said the attack was an isolated incident that happened between two men who know each other and who had been hanging around together for most of the day.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man stabbed in leg in Manchester incident - 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 2
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 13
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 1
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine - 1
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 1
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917