Home » News » Public Safety
North Conway teen is missing
Abigail Hernandez was reported missing by her mother Zenya Hernandez, both of 86 Village Way. Police said when her mother returned home, the teenager was not there.
Abigail is described as Hispanic, 5-feet-four, weighing 118 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, and a light olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga or stretch pants and a gray sweatshirt.
Conway police believe Abigail arrived home, based on a track found by a police dog from the New Hampshire State Police.
So far, the investigation has included witness interviews, a search of Abigail's home and the surrounding area and traces of phone calls. Her name was submitted to the National Crime Information Center as a missing person.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call Conway Police Department at 356-5715.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
- Three-alarm fire heavily damages Franklin store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
- Manchester teachers to vote again next week on contract - 0
- Nabbed and then cleared by feds, NH man still intends to sell rhino trophy - 0
- Developer says Alexandria wrong to deny tower - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Scott Brown speaks at Franklin Pierce forum - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond