Home » News » Public Safety
North Conway teen is missing
Abigail Hernandez was reported missing by her mother Zenya Hernandez, both of 86 Village Way. Police said when her mother returned home, the teenager was not there.
Abigail is described as Hispanic, 5-feet-four, weighing 118 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, and a light olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga or stretch pants and a gray sweatshirt.
Conway police believe Abigail arrived home, based on a track found by a police dog from the New Hampshire State Police.
So far, the investigation has included witness interviews, a search of Abigail's home and the surrounding area and traces of phone calls. Her name was submitted to the National Crime Information Center as a missing person.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call Conway Police Department at 356-5715.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072