Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Manchester man, teen charged in theft of gold coins
Ruschak, 32, of 114 School St., was in court for arraignment on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking, brought as a felony because he has been convicted twice of theft.
It was Ruschak’s second arraignment of the week. He had appeared in court Monday on a criminal mischief charge. Because he was out on bail on another charge, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke his bail on the earlier charge. Following the bail hearing Tuesday, Ruschak was released on bail on the mischief charge.
A bail revocation hearing is set for Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, to determine whether a city woman will be held without bail until her trial Oct. 21 for assault of her boyfriend and his mother.
A police prosecutor Friday sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Hector Rivera Ayala, 24, who was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of criminal liability to burglary and possession of a narcotic and a misdemeanor of second offense operating after suspension.
“I am concerned about the public’s safety,” said Michael. Bail conditions include not going to a specific Lake Shore Road address and not having any contact with the alleged burglary victim or with Kyle Berlinguette.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424