Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Manchester man, teen charged in theft of gold coins
Ruschak, 32, of 114 School St., was in court for arraignment on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking, brought as a felony because he has been convicted twice of theft.
It was Ruschak’s second arraignment of the week. He had appeared in court Monday on a criminal mischief charge. Because he was out on bail on another charge, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke his bail on the earlier charge. Following the bail hearing Tuesday, Ruschak was released on bail on the mischief charge.
A bail revocation hearing is set for Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, to determine whether a city woman will be held without bail until her trial Oct. 21 for assault of her boyfriend and his mother.
A police prosecutor Friday sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Hector Rivera Ayala, 24, who was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of criminal liability to burglary and possession of a narcotic and a misdemeanor of second offense operating after suspension.
“I am concerned about the public’s safety,” said Michael. Bail conditions include not going to a specific Lake Shore Road address and not having any contact with the alleged burglary victim or with Kyle Berlinguette.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 29
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917