Home » News » Public Safety
'No stone unturned' to find North Conway teen missing since Wednesday
New Hampshire Associate Attorney General Jane Young, in a news conference Friday night outside the Conway Police Department, emphasized the search for 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez remains a missing person case. Today is her birthday.
While the case is categorized as a missing person investigation, when asked if the possibility of foul play had been ruled out Young admitted, "Nothing has been ruled out at this point."
"Every one of them is evaluated and followed up," said Ramsey. "No tip is too small or insufficient."
On Friday, investigators were stopping cars along North South Road in Conway, handing out posters with information about the missing teen to drivers.
The FBI has brought in investigators from as far away as Virginia to assist in the search.
"Abby, if you are out there and hear this message, please call the police department, your family or friends so we can conclude this investigation and have you safely return," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Keene ordinance against synthetic drugs seems to be working - 0
- Plea deal for woman who allegedly supplied drug hours before Hampton double fatal - 0
- Merrimack rollover sends Mass. driver to hospital - 0
- Suit claims Hudson violates rights of panhandlers - 1
- Driver hits Rochester monument, rolls car and is trapped - 0
- Nashua firefighters put out two fires; 14 people forced out in Palm Street blaze - 0
- Two injured in late night car crash in Londonderry - 0
- Hampton Falls woman charged with striking Rye police officer with her car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 6
- Family of slain journalist James Foley calls for more action to save others - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: A short history of the spice trade - 0
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m