Home » News » Public Safety
'No stone unturned' to find North Conway teen missing since Wednesday
New Hampshire Associate Attorney General Jane Young, in a news conference Friday night outside the Conway Police Department, emphasized the search for 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez remains a missing person case. Today is her birthday.
While the case is categorized as a missing person investigation, when asked if the possibility of foul play had been ruled out Young admitted, "Nothing has been ruled out at this point."
"Every one of them is evaluated and followed up," said Ramsey. "No tip is too small or insufficient."
On Friday, investigators were stopping cars along North South Road in Conway, handing out posters with information about the missing teen to drivers.
The FBI has brought in investigators from as far away as Virginia to assist in the search.
"Abby, if you are out there and hear this message, please call the police department, your family or friends so we can conclude this investigation and have you safely return," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'