Home » News » Public Safety
'No stone unturned' to find North Conway teen missing since Wednesday
New Hampshire Associate Attorney General Jane Young, in a news conference Friday night outside the Conway Police Department, emphasized the search for 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez remains a missing person case. Today is her birthday.
While the case is categorized as a missing person investigation, when asked if the possibility of foul play had been ruled out Young admitted, "Nothing has been ruled out at this point."
"Every one of them is evaluated and followed up," said Ramsey. "No tip is too small or insufficient."
On Friday, investigators were stopping cars along North South Road in Conway, handing out posters with information about the missing teen to drivers.
The FBI has brought in investigators from as far away as Virginia to assist in the search.
"Abby, if you are out there and hear this message, please call the police department, your family or friends so we can conclude this investigation and have you safely return," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Missing since October, Abby Hernandez is home - 5
- Keene police continue pedestrian collision investigation - 0
- State bomb squad explodes suspicious package in Salem parking lot - 0
- Bodies of downed plane's passengers leave Ukraine crash site for return to Netherlands - 0
- 30-year-old man found dead in Laconia apartment - 0
- AG: Missing Conway teen Abigail Hernandez reunited with family - 10
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Police say North Country motor vehicle deaths down - 0
- Hiker rescued from Mount Washington - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's