Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
3 Manchester men accused of prowling in Goffstown
After police got a call about a suspicious vehicle in the area around 12:45 a.m., officers arrested Jason Morrisey, Joshua Gordon, both 27, and Michael Grenier, 26. A police dog was brought to the scene and discovered several personal items strewn about the area, according to the release.
Police later received reports of thefts from nearby vehicles; they're asking anyone missing items from a vehicle to report the crime to police. They also reminded residents to lock vehicles and remove any valuables from them.
Gordon was also charged with resisting arrest.
The three men will be arraigned Nov. 5 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief