Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
3 Manchester men accused of prowling in Goffstown
After police got a call about a suspicious vehicle in the area around 12:45 a.m., officers arrested Jason Morrisey, Joshua Gordon, both 27, and Michael Grenier, 26. A police dog was brought to the scene and discovered several personal items strewn about the area, according to the release.
Police later received reports of thefts from nearby vehicles; they're asking anyone missing items from a vehicle to report the crime to police. They also reminded residents to lock vehicles and remove any valuables from them.
Gordon was also charged with resisting arrest.
The three men will be arraigned Nov. 5 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Lacrosse: Pinkerton girls rout Salem - 0
- NHIAA Softball: Dover's speed foils Central - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 0
- This Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917