Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
3 Manchester men accused of prowling in Goffstown
After police got a call about a suspicious vehicle in the area around 12:45 a.m., officers arrested Jason Morrisey, Joshua Gordon, both 27, and Michael Grenier, 26. A police dog was brought to the scene and discovered several personal items strewn about the area, according to the release.
Police later received reports of thefts from nearby vehicles; they're asking anyone missing items from a vehicle to report the crime to police. They also reminded residents to lock vehicles and remove any valuables from them.
Gordon was also charged with resisting arrest.
The three men will be arraigned Nov. 5 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Boychuk’s status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Two in Keene robbed at home
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424