Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
3 Manchester men accused of prowling in Goffstown
After police got a call about a suspicious vehicle in the area around 12:45 a.m., officers arrested Jason Morrisey, Joshua Gordon, both 27, and Michael Grenier, 26. A police dog was brought to the scene and discovered several personal items strewn about the area, according to the release.
Police later received reports of thefts from nearby vehicles; they're asking anyone missing items from a vehicle to report the crime to police. They also reminded residents to lock vehicles and remove any valuables from them.
Gordon was also charged with resisting arrest.
The three men will be arraigned Nov. 5 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 1
- Man extradited from Texas on July report of sexual assault on juvenile in Nashua - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins - 0
- Dowd's goal wins for Manchester - 0
- John Habib's City Sports:'Moment' is here: Derryfield CC renovation begins - 0
- Driver charged with DWI after mayhem on I-293 - 0
- Department of Employment Security sends confidential ID info to wrong firms - 0
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 0
- Man, 86, struck by car while crossing street in Manchester - 0
- Hot deals, warm shoppers - 0
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
Day Three in the dark for many in NH
Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding
Derry holiday parade to be held today
Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483